Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sleeping... Beauty

Hi everyone! I have to say that this week nothing extraordinary had happened… I think we are still thinking about the holidays… what a beautiful time we had. My humans wrapped up all the Christmas decorations; one of my humans kept a Santa Claus figurine and put it in the living room… poor guy is all alone… all the elves, angels, reindeers are back in their boxes… all the beautiful glass bubbles from the tree are gone… hidden in the attic… My friend, The X-mas Tree, is back in his box… I’m sad! Oh well, my humans are saying something about Easter and the Easter Bunny, who brings gifts to the good pooches… I’m good! But they say I have to wait… The Easter thing is coming in April…
I’m also upset because I didn’t see the snow! They said is something wet and fun… My humans say that in this time of the year we should be covered with snow…
Because nothing extraordinary happened I decided to sleep… My little stuff friend accompanied me. Puggy kisses!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Quit growing so fast little warrior.

Justin said...

Hey, it seems you guys are still in the christmas mood. Anyways, enjoy your time n easter bunny will bring you lots of gifts as you are a cute good doggy..


take care
love you all

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My Mom still has the X-mas decorations out! She likes them so much.

Bussie Kissies
Buster