Friday, January 26, 2007

Puffy Ron

Hello everyone! How are you all? We just counted today and we (?!) realized that I’m here, in my family, for exactly 6 months! Six months ago my humans brought me home from the breeder; I left there my mommy and brothers and sisters, I felt weird, angry, upset for a couple of days because I didn’t know what would happen to me, but now I have to say that all turned up to be just right for me! Plenty of loooove, cuddles, kisses (all day long – from everyone who enters our house), hugs, treats, toys etc. Even though I was very suspicious about my humans (you should always keep your senses sharp), now I can say I made the right choice by coming with them.
Now I have a little dilemma/problem: I think you all have noticed I’m a little “puffy” (I didn’t want to say FAT)… My humans think that the puppy food should be changed gradually with adult food (because the puppy food has many nutrients and all kind of vitamins for us to grow)… But they are a little worried because the puppy food usually is changed at about 12 months… and I’m almost 8… What do you all think?
OK and now I have to brag about my blog being “Today’s Cool Dog Site” on www.dogmark.net.
See yaaaaaaaa!
Do you really think you are artistic with this photo? Guess again!

8 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey gangsta pug! You rock!

I say, start mixing in some steak and bacon.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Suki & Joey said...

On your way to rob a bank, Ronin? You are sooooo cute! I am going to add you to Suki's page :)

Suki & Joey said...

Hi again, Ronin,
I just watched the clip you have down below and I'm trying to figure out where you live. Was that Patricia Kaas playing in the car? It sounded like her, but I don't know. Wherever you are, it looks beautiful!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hi Suki! I'm in Bucharest, Romania! And yeeees it was Patricia Kaas playing!

Girasol said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
I likes your pics.

L said...

Are we talking puffy "fat" or just puffy "retaining water"?

If you're gettin' a little chubby, I suggest lowering the amount of food you are givin' him and lenthening the walk times. I initially tried this when I thought Winston was getting a little too much "love" around the waist.
He didn't lose any weight though, so I switched him to "Deli Fresh" brand wet dog food for puppies and he's lost 3 pounds!
It's a totally safe food for a pug to eat every day. To help his teeth since he doesn't have dry fod anymore, I give him "Moo" brand bully sticks because they are fully digestable unlike rahide bones.
If you're really concerned though, I would just give your vet a call. Vets will usually give you advice on the phone about stuff like that instead of making you come in to the office and pay for a vet visit.

Hope it works out!

Myeo said...

Maybe instead of changing your diet, you hoomans can cut down on the serving. Best would be to call your vet and hear what he says.

Love
Boy n Baby

p's: we really dont think you are 'puffy' thou.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Our vet said it's ok to change from puppy to adult food at 6 months - we were worried about Kritter getting puffy from eating the puppy food ;)