Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Buster! - 5 New Year's Resolutions


Ok, Ok.... let me think a little... First the rules: I'm going to list my 5 New Year's resolutions and then tag five friends; then those friends will have to name their 5 New Year's Resolutions and tag five of their friends! Cool!
1. I resolve to tear up the rattan chair I really, really hate.
2. I resolve to try not to bark so much.
3. I resolve to be a good boy all year (it contradicts with resolution 1… but I’ll do my best in both).
4. I resolve to be a good puggy pug when my humans try to cut my nails.
5. I resolve to try educating my humans to give me more treats and toys!

And now I tag: Bandit and Paisley; Kritter, Rascal and Peekaboo; Ronak; Donut; and Oscar!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
If you want to see the Fireworks that celebrated the New Year and the Integration of my country in European Union here are some links!

4 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Y'know, sometimes it is really hard to educate youmans. You have to keep their interest!

Great video!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Oscar said...

You beat me to it! Mommy had my news years resolutions post all made up to be published today. Then you tagged me. However, I will have to post them tomorrow. Something else came up in which I had to blog about!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

the lights on that drive are so pretty! not many places had lights here this year it seemed.

Justin said...

happy new year Ronin! your 5 New Year's resolutions are terrific!! hehehe

And hey, just check out this Dog Of The Week Contest! I have arranged in my blog. Pls check my blog for more details..

Thank you