Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy 9 months birthday to… ME!

Hello!!! How are you all? I’m just fine! I got a doggy beef stick for my birthday… I devoured it so quickly that my humans had no reaction at all (I’m talking about taking photos). These humans and their camera… they already have 1,000 photos of me…
This weekend I stayed home alone for a couple of hours and I decided to tear up the flower that was on the hall way. Oh and I did, I did!!! When my humans came back they were upset a little… but they know I’m always a good boy when I’m left alone… except this time… that flower made me go wild.

7 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You are infamous! Jesse James of the Pug set!

hey guys, my big puter was broken and Blogger won;t let me sign in with the laptop, so I am back online FINALLY cuz we got the monster machine back from the puter fix man. I missed you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Suki & Joey said...

Happy 9 month birthday, Ronin! I am almost to my 4 month birthday. I am starting to get lots of wrinkly skin and am less "bug-eyed" looking now that I'm growing up!

I like to eat flowers, too. It's ok, it happens. What should they expect when you're left alone? :)

Puggy kisses xoxo
Suki

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Welcome back Buster boy! We missed you! Yes you see, now I’m wanted for killing a plant… humans and their things.
Oh Suki you’ll see lots of changes! The process of growing up is so weird! Your face changes, your ears… Weird, I tell you!

Baily said...

Happy 9 month Birthday!
you are sooo cute cute!

puppy kisses
baily

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, Happy 9 months birthday! And don't worry too much about the flower, you were just showing it what a little warrior you are!

Winston said...

Happy Birthday Ronin!!

Myeo said...

Happy 9mths! So u will be a yr old in 3 mths time... You are going to be a big boy soon :)

Love
Boy n Baby