Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Won! I Won!!!

Hi guys! Today this human of mine visited http://www.dogmark.net/ and saw that I won for January 2007 Monthly Best Site! I’m so modest!!! So I would like to thank Takashi Ito from www.dogmark.net; to all the people who voted for my blog; to my puggy mommy and my puggy daddy for the genes, for the looks and curly tail; to my humans for bringing me into my new home; to Little Chicken & Big Chicken for being such good toys; oh yah! and to my human with the computer…
I told you that yesterday I had a problem with the sponge ball… Well, today the human with the computer bought me a ball just for me!

It's Mine? Just Mine?

Nice Ball! Yes! I love it!

9 comments:

Myeo said...

See, your hoomans are so nice. They go you a ball afterall. We love the colour of the ball.

Love
Boy n Baby

L said...

CONGRATS!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations Ronin! You are super cute and you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ronin! You are super cute -- you deserve it.

Duke and Gidget said...

Congratulations Ronin. You definitely deserve it!
And cool ball!

Rocco said...

Well deserved cutie!!

Janice Liao Shiao said...

Congratulations Ronin! You deserve it! Sachi

Baily said...

Congratulations!!!!

nose licks
baily

Suki & Joey said...

Yay for Ronin! I'm sorry I forgot to congratulate you when I first saw your post. You totally deserve to win cuz you're soooooo cute!

Puggy kisses xoxo
Suki