Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rain... Rain... Rain...

I hate the rain! Because of “her” we didn’t go to the countryside this weekend! It rained, and it was cold and windy! I’m still very upset… I wanted to run in the grass with grandma’s dogs.
So this weekend I tried do enjoy myself bugging my humans! I tried to “kill” some papers (it seems they were important because I was yelled at), I peed on a carpet (hihihi – not much… just to study my humans’ reaction)… I stayed in everyone’s feet, I fought with the vacuum cleaner (I’m not afraid of it anymore), I tried again the bed stuff and I got stuck… this time I started winning because of the frustration… my human helped me again., I barked a loooot… nothing and no one could stop me (in the end my humans used a trick learnt from Animal Planet – they took a Coke can and put a few coins in it and started shaking it – at that point I stopped barking…. OK… I shouldn’t tell you about that… I give ideas to your humans).
Now I found a little spot of sun and took my teddy and went to a little siesta after my breakfast. See ya!!!

7 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh just ignore the can. I did!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Suki & Joey said...

Hmmm, I think my mom might start using that can trick. I bark like crazy sometimes! If there's something left on the floor, like a toy or clothing that's not usually there, I bark at it a lot and drive my family crazy!

You look so content sleeping in the sun :) Sorry it was raining in the countryside, though.
Puggy kisses
Suki

Duke and Gidget said...

Aww Ronin, we hate the rain too. And we get A LOT of it. At least you found lots of fun stuff to do indoors. And Buster is right, just ignore the can!

Michele said...

I like to bark now too. I didn't before, but when I stayed over at my pal Karma's she barks a lot and taught me how and now I do it a lot. I hope my humands don't pull the can trick on me. Now I'm going to look for some sunshine and nap too.... good idea.

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Hey Ronin!
Thanks for putting a pin in my map - I sure am cool now that your on there with me!
I hope that its not still raining where you are - that can really be a bummer!
We are having snow here today after having reached almost 80 degrees F last week! Crazyness!

L said...

I should try the coke can thing! Winston has been barking SO much lately!

Myeo said...

We dont bark much unless someone is loitering at our corridor.

Love
Boy n Baby