Friday, March 09, 2007

Ronin’s Little Wish

I wish I could be bigger… a lot bigger! And I will tell you why! Yesterday I put my little paw on a small ball… it was laying around so I thought it was for me; I was so happy because it was so soft and of course I wanted to tear it into little pieces. But one of my humans appeared and told me to put it down; so I did (I’m a good boy). But I didn’t imagine that my human would put it THERE! So high! So I tried to beg… but the ball didn’t want to fall down… That’s why I want to be bigger… My human told me that I’m not allowed to chew that particular ball because is made of sponge, which is not good for dogs… Ya’ right!
Begging puggy...
What do you want? Gimmie that ball! C'mon human!!!Look into my eyes! And only into my eyes! Now you are going to fall!!

4 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Aw, poor Ronin. But, if you were bigger, your humans wouldn't be able to pick you up. You wouldn't be able to snuggle in their laps as well, and kids might be more scared of you. Being little can be good, sometimes :)
Puggy kisses xoxo
Suki

Myeo said...

Being small is good too. Then you can be cute without even trying.

Love
Boy n Baby

Janice Liao Shiao said...

Ronin! You can do it! I feel the same way! If I think hard enough, it will happen! Sachi.

L said...

Awwww, yeah, Winston likes to "woowoo" at stuff on the counter!