Monday, March 19, 2007

My Bandana

Hello everyone and everydoggy! How are you all? I’m just fine… a little naughty… I’m starting to leave the puppyhood behind… that’s what my humans say… I really don’t know. I have to admit that I’m a little bit determined in everything I do (chasing human feet, biting sleepers, barking at every noise… things like that).
A couple of days ago I ate a biscuit and I think it went on the wrong way… so I started to honk… honk… It happened to me before… after drinking water, but it went away really quickly… But not this time… I “honked” all evening; my humans were really worried… but the next day I was just fine. Weird this “honking” business, I tell you… So be careful and chew your food!
This weekend will go to my other human grandma, in the countryside! I can’t wait! Finally the weather is so nice around here… green grass, flowers, birds singing!
In the next photos it’s ME (of course! – who else?!) wearing the old bandana. Here am I again, half a year ago wearing the same bandana…http://roninthepug.blogspot.com/2006/08/im-so-cool.html. I was just a little puppy when I got it! And look at me now! Don’t I look cute?

Just a second, plzzz! Let me chew it a little before taking my photo...

Hahahah!!!! This is so funny!

Ok, Ok! I'm a nice puggy...
Cute Ronin!

6 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Oh, Ronin, how adorable! You really have grown a lot!
I hope you have a great time with your grandma. A trip to the countryside sounds GREAT! Make sure your family takes some pics to make us all jealous :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

LoVe the bandana! Nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Ronin you are getting huge! I love the bandana -- very cute! I am glad the honking finally stopped, our pugs do that sometime but it usually doesn't last that long. Maybe the biscuit went down the wrong tube.

Duke and Gidget said...

Love the bandana Ronin! You sure have grown into a good looking puggy!

Baily said...

awww you look so cute wearing your bandana!

xxxooo
baily

Myeo said...

The bandana looks nice on you. And we go 'honk honk' too sometimes. Maybe because we got short flat nose.

Love
Boy n Baby