Monday, December 10, 2007

Late Saint Nick!

Hi guys!!! Again I have to apologize for not posting for more than a week on my blog! But my human with the computer was in a work trip to Denmark last week. Of course I have a few photos from there, but you should see what my human bought me for Saint Nick!!!! Toys!!! Yup, yup, yup! From Copenhagen! :) Lucky pooch, no?
Now I can’t wait for Christmas! We put up the X-mas Tree in the living room and this weekend we will decorate it! I can’t waaaait! I just love all those jolly, jolly things hanged around our home.
OK, ok! Now photos! The first photos are of course with ME getting a little crazy when my humans tried to help me open my presents. After that I put a few photos from Helsingør (you probably know it by the name Elsinore from “Hamlet” by W. Shakespeare). And the last photos are from Copenhagen where my human spent one night.
Huuugs!

What do you mean by "Give it to me!"??? Nooooooo! It's mine!

Don't even think about it human!
I'll do it myself! I'm a big pooch! Go away!
I'm so scarrrry! Grrrr! Don't laugh human! Don't!
Elsinore city... on the other side is the Sweden' shore...
Kronborg Castle... Hamlet's Castle
Helsingør
Helsingør Train Station
Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen
A Gospel Church in Copenhagen

15 comments:

Asta said...

Ronin
Hi I'm sowwy I haven't visited fow a while! You must have been vewy good fow Santa to bwing you all those goodies fwom Copenhagen..it must be a vewy pwetty place fwom the pictoowes, I hope youw hooman had a good time!
I'm twying to get evewything all decowated too..thewe is lots to do befowe chwissmuss..it's so exciting
smoochie kisses
Asta

Par said...

Is that snow in the picture?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you loved your present Ronin - and the photos look awesome too!

River

Amber-Mae said...

Those toys look great! Hehehe, you are too cute Ronin! Btw, what's your pee-mail? I would like to send you a X'mas e-card.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Myeo said...

Oh Ronin

You look so fierce guarding. We are sure the hoomans will not dare to take those stuff from you.

Love
Boy n Baby

Lizzy said...

You got a stocking full of toys! Lucky you! I hope Lizzy gets me one for Christmas.

Sparky

Liza said...

Ronin -

Cool photos and you are just adorable.

Have a happy holiday!

Dory

Michele said...

Lucky Ronin, nice present. I love the pictures from the trip. I even showed them to my Son. He saw "Hamlet" in theater yesterday with his school.

Snowball said...

You look so cute with your Christmas pressie. We love those wrinkles on your face.

Luv,
Snowball

Kien said...

Hahhaha.. Ronin.. what r u doing.. u r guarding ur pressie or posing.. hahha..

oh .. i got to say sorry for not visiting u earlier.. anyway, am back.. and glad u r back too.. oh..bout the baby.. am happy, but really hoping that mom will put all the attention to me.. yes, me.. only me.. :P

Cheers
Rossi

umekotyan said...

The busy one at all Christmases.
Was does it do and the Denmark of , ..put together.. travel?
Was Christmas prepared soon?

from loved ume tyan

Asta said...

Hi Ronin
did I tell you how adowable you awe on those pictoowes..I bet Saint Nick will bwing you even mowe tweats you have been vewy good this yeaw!
smoochie kisses
Asta

PONOWNIE said...

Hi Ronin - actually it is'n a gift. I won this camera in the contest on SeeMyPetCam.com
Licks

Goofy said...

nice photos over there.. and u r funny with ur new stuffs

Toby said...

Hi Ronin! Sorry I haven't been around lately. You can blame my mom for that. Wow, that looks like a nice bag of goodies you have there! Make sure you keep your paws on it. Just in case the humans have other ideas....

Tobes