Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!! Two days and Christmas will be here!!! Oh boy, oh boy!!! On Friday my human with the computer said that I was a very good pooch, so for sure Santa would bring me something really cool! Yup, yup, yuuuup!!! It seems that Santa hid the presents all over the house … Rapped in multi-colored paper! I want to see my present! But I have to be patient! Until tomorrow night!
My humans put the X-mas lights and all those cute little stuffed toys! And it seems they are out of my reach… I want to get one toy! Not to destroy it… just to look at it… My human with the computer bought a very nice CD today… Josh Groban – “Noel” (it’s a little advertising, but we loveeee his music)…
OK all is ready for X-mas! X-mas tree, x-mas decorations, x-mas lights, x-mas outfits, x-mas food… yup! Christmas can come! I’m ready!
So HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all,
and to all a good night!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Santa! I was good! All year!!!
Can I play with one of the Elves? No??? I'm not gonna drool on it!
If you don't give me one I'll try to take one by myself!
I can't! I'm so tiny! Help me!

13 comments:

Snowball said...

Merry Christmas, Ronin.

Luv,
Snowball

Amber-Mae said...

Ronin, you look soo excited! Today's X'mas Eve in mah country.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas too Ronin and family - I hope you get your paws on those toys soon!!

River

Boo Boo said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy your treats and presents :)

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Hey Ronin!
Merry Christmas buddy!
Let us know what all you get from Santa!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Oscar said...

Oh Ronin, part of the fun of Christmas is the anticipation of opening the presents! I hope you get good stuff. My mommy likes the Josh Groban Noel cd too. We listened to it on the way to the country! Can't wait to hear about what goodies you got for Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Goofy said...

merry merry christmas!!!!!!

Lizzy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sparky

The WriggleButts said...

Merry Christmas, Ronin! We hope you have a great day of eating and cuddles and pressies just for you!

the WriggleButts

umekotyan said...

Merry Christmas Ronin
Did wonderful Christmas arrive?
Please spend wonderful time. :)

from loved ume tyan

Michele said...

Merry Christmas Ronin. You are so cute. I hope Santa was good to you.

Archie and Melissa said...

Happy Holidays Ronin!
You are so cute!
:) Melissa and Emmitt

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

What did you get for Christmas Ronin? I bet Santa was very nice to you because you were such a good boy this year!