Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ronin and an... Eye....

Hello everyone!!! Looooong time no bloggy! Again my human was too busy to help me with my blog. Well a few things happened this week. Let me tell you! First of all today it’s my country’s National Day so we watch the military parade and all the festivities on TV. Also all the Christmas lights will be lightened tonight!!! I can’t wait to see them!
OK now let me tell you what a stupid thing I’ve done! Do you remember Teddy? MY Teddy??? Well, he had 2 eyes, right? I managed to rip one and I ate it!!!!!! My humans were so scared! They looked for the eye everywhere… they were so upset… But the next day guess what I pooped? Hihihihih!!! You should have seen my humans! Of course all my stuffed toys ended up in the trash… Including Teddy…
Because I’m Teddyless… I decided to play with Turtle (remember her?)… and I didn’t let anyone touch her! I growled and showed my teeth at my humans… I’m so scary! Hihihihi!
Next week on December 6 it’s Saint Nicholas! I told you his story last year… Unfortunately we will celebrate it on December 8… because my human with the computer won’t be home. But I saw a package for me hidden in a closet! Yup! Can’t wait to see what is inside!
Till next week I send you lots of hugs!
Have a super weekend!!!

UPDATE: The tallest Christmas Tree in Europe; nice no?

9 comments:

Snowball said...

Ronin,
Are you trying to protect that turtle or eat it? hee...

Luv,
Snowball

Par said...

Glad your ok, at least now you got a moving friend :P

Anonymous said...

That turtle looks like an interesting toy - does it move much?

River

Lizzy said...

Oh my goodness Ronin! You ate and pooped the eye! I actually did the same thing with some beads that my humans were using to make necklaces out of. They found colorful beads in my poop, so that's how they know where the beads have been disappearing too. They tasted very good!

Sparky

Amber-Mae said...

Holly cow, that's the tallest X'mas tree I've ever seen in my life!!! I wonder is it's real or fake. Duhhh, ofcourse fake! You look very protective over your turtle...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Hi Ronin,
I just stumbled across your blog and I love it!! I'm going to add you onto my friends' list, mmkay?

BTW, I have a slider turtle, too! His name is Killer and I'm not allowed to play with him >:(

Love,
Jemma

Unknown said...

Hi,

I am resident in the Pug Community at ww.pugslife.org and I want to invite you to join, too. If you don’t have the time, maybe you can just grab one of our Pugslife badges to put on your website. Thanks.

Twirly the Pug

Myeo said...

Lucky thing the eye came out..heee

Love
Boy n Baby

Jessica said...

Wow....I told Mom that we should put off fireworks around our Christmas tree too.

Love, Seadra and Zoe