Friday, December 28, 2007

Ronin at Christmastime

Hey guys!!! How was your Christmas??? Did Santa come?
He came to my house! Oh yes he did, he did!!! And brought all kind of interesting things for my humans and especially for (you’ve guessed) ME! Ooooo I got two new rubber toys! (Since the Teddy incident I don’t think I’ll get a stuffed toy really soon.) I got a new little chicken and a dino/turtle toy that makes so much noise! I love it! I got biscuits and two articles of clothes! YUP! A new coat and a pullover! I’m so cuteeeee!!!
The second day of Christmas we went to grandma at the country side… it was snow there… And it was a little cold for me… I wet the snow thing a few times… yup, I did, I did!
Now we are preparing for New Year party! Can’t wait!
Now I leave you with some photos with ME of course and a video!
See’ya!!!
Oooo!!! These are mineee!! Mine I tell you! I can feel these are my gifts!

Nop! I don't need help!

A photo? Yes! Cute no? Now go away!OH MY! I'm soooo cuteee!! Look at me!
Something in here?
Another photo plz!
No! I don't have to take it off! I like it!
Hey! What's there? Can you hear it?
Snif, snif! Why is this thing so cold?
Can you stop taking photos while I'm trying to... you know...
What do you mean I look like E.T.? Sooo he was a movie star!


11 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What alot of gifts you got this xmas Ronin, You must have been a very very good boy

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a great Christmas Ronin - the sweater and coat look fantastic on you!

River

Snowball said...

Oh Ronin, your sweater looks sooooo cooool!!! We never get to wear sweater in Singapore cos of the warm and humid climate but I love knited sweaters. They look so nice!

Luv,
Snowball

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Ronin!
You look so super cute and handsome in your new sweaters!
Merry Christmas my friend and Happy New Year!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Goofy said...

wow.. u've got nice sweaters there!!! nice christmas pressies

Amber-Mae said...

Ronin, that's such a great video! That sweater looks very nice on you. I hope it really keeps you warm.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

umekotyan said...

Good evening ronin.
Wonderful Christmas was spent.

Thank you for one year for this year and.
Happiness prays to your family for the coming thing.
Please spend a wonderful New Year.

from loved ume tyan

Weeny&Daisy said...

We're glad you had such a lovely Christmas, and had great presents! You look very nice in your jumper!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

jamie said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ronin!! You DO look like ET in that pic :) Very CUTE!!!! Sunny and Jamie

PreciOus said...

Happy 2008 to you and your family, Ronin!

Snuggle,
Precious

Myeo said...

Ronin

That is a cute sweater you got there.

Love
Boy n Baby