Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Humans and PC games...



Hellooooo!!! Wow long time no bloggy! This human of mine responsible with helping me to post my blog (you know I have no fingers), played all day long “The Sims 2”… What is wrong with these people! Playing all day on computer! They should write all day about US!
So you understand me Suki! Now let me think what happened these days (excluding the acquisition of “The Sims 2”): I found some slippers and I chew them (lucky me that they were old and nobody cared), I bite off some flowers from the flower pots in the hall (this time two of my humans chased me around the house trying to stop me to swallow the leafs), I tried to jump on the kitchen table to see if there is something good for me there (no luck – it’s too high). And of course I slept and slept! And I don’t know how, my human left “The Sims” and took the camera… What’s wrong with these people???

6 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Yay! New blog post! Woo-hoo :) Sounds like you need to have a talk with your humans about what is more important: The Sims (no) or your blog (yessss!). What kind of leaves were you trying to eat? I like ixora leaves, personally, and plumbago, but my mom always takes it from me too. What gives?
Puggy kisses!
Suki

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh, I hate that Sims game! My People were addicted to it for a while too. Then, they got addicted to World of Warcraft. That was even worse than Sims. Make sure you keep your People away from that game!

Duke and Gidget said...

We feel your pain Ronin. Our Mom has been playing her new Sims game ever since she got it for Christmas. It is seriously cutting into our lap time!

Michelle said...

Oooh! I got the Sims for Christmas and became addicted to it too. Don't worry Ronin, eventually the novelty wears off.

L said...

I've never played the Sims games, but I am addicted to anything for Nintendo Wii. The dogs generally just bark at me for this!

Myeo said...

What Sims game? W never heard of it.. oh no, we are really behind time.

Love
Boy n Baby