Monday, February 19, 2007

Ronin-Tiger!

Hi guys! This weekend my humans thought it was the right time for my pedicure; I tried to hide, I tried to implore, I tried to be a good boy, but nothing worked. They came with the clippers… :( I hate this process… After it I was beat up; but I got a biscuit… I also got chicken at my meals, with soup! Yumiiieeee!!! Again, one of my humans made fun of me, but I wasn’t very upset because I looked very funny! I was a tigeeerrrr!!! With no nails... And I was allowed to tear to pieces the tiger thing after my human laughed!
The weather is not very nice here; it’s cold, so no walks in the park for me for a few days… But the spring it’s almost here so I shouldn’t be very worried, no?
Puggy pug kisses!

7 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Oh, Ronin, you are the cutest pug ever with that tiger costume on! Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard! And what a good boy you were for allowing your nails to be cut. Chicken with soup...mmmmmm. I'm sorry it's so cold there. Come to Florida! It's about 70 degrees and sunny every day right now :)
Puggy kisses
Suki

Myeo said...

the tiger mask is so cute! we really thought you look like a tiger cub.

Love
Boy n Baby

Michele said...

Funny tiger mask. Too, too funny. But your face is so cute! Glad you survived the nail cutting and enjoyed your treat after.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice tiger suit, Ronin.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I think you are the cutest tiger ever!

Janice Liao Shiao said...

Rrroar Ronin! Rrroar! I love the mask. I wonder if they make one in pig or giraffe?

Sachi