Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'll Be 8 Months

I'm a big puggy-pug! Tomorrow I'll be 8 months… Wow… And I was a tiny thing that weight 1.54 pounds when my humans got me… Hihihi!! Little puggy! Today one of my humans thought that it would be fun to nag me… And the tool was a toy car… it has about 15 years and it still works… My “luck”… Actually my problem was not the car itself, but its antenna… I wanted to bite it off… Of course my human had the camera and took some photos… Humans enjoy the silliest things; I can’t figure it out what is wrong with them?!
What do you want me to do with this car? It is too small...
Maybe I can eat it... No??? Why???
Gimmie your antenna!!!
Ahaaaaa! Pit Stop!
And some posing! Thank you!

9 comments:

L said...

HAHAHAH! I love it! I had a remote controlled mouse for my cat that Winston LOOOOOVES to chase. He also enjoys a good game of "kill the vacuume while mommy is trying to clean up."

Zelda just barks at Winston, which I take to be her egging him on.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I've always wanted to see what my babies thought of a remote control car - maybe I'll get one and try it

Suki & Joey said...

Wow, Ronin, you sure were small when your family brought you home. Look how much you've grown! I hope I'll be as big as you one day. Puggy kisses! ssssssssssllluuurrrpp!
Suki

Myeo said...

That car is cool..

Love
Boy n Baby

Michele said...

Hmm, what an idea. I think I'll dig out one of our toy cars for Mia.

You sure are growing up quickly Ronin.

Michelle said...

Oooh! Remote control cars..... what a great idea. Our pugs have a great time with a laser pointer too.

Ronak said...

Hello my little warrior friend! Looks like you've been having a bunch of fun playing with the car... I can definitely see how biting that antenna would be VERY tempting. I have recently met a whole bunch of pugs and they are quite nice... next time I see them I will try to snap some pictures. Hope that your 8 month woofday mark was a wonderful one!!

Suki & Joey said...

Ronin, where are you? You know I can't go a week without some new pictures!!! You're too cute :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

My Daughter has one and Willow and Belle go crazy chasing it! Good exercise!