Friday, February 23, 2007

Snooze…

The weather is playing tricks on us around here; it’s too cold for this time of the year… a couple of weeks ago were 20 degrees C and now just 4!!! And it looks like is going to snow! We had no snow for Christmas, and now, when March is coming (I’ll tell you in my next posts about March tradition – Martisor) it’s so cold. :( So I snooze around all day… Today I took my buddy Crash (you know him from Ice Age 2) and I went to bed… Of course my human pop up with the camera… But I was too sleepy to argue…
I'm so sleeeepy...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

5 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Aw, you look as snug as a pug in a rug in those pictures! Very cozy, indeed. Sounds cold in Romania! Brrrr...no thanks. I prefer sunny, cool and breezy to snow.
Puggy kisses! xoxo
Suki

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I've never heard of Martisor - glad you are going to educate us!

Myeo said...

You look so cute snuggling in the blankie with your 'friend'

Love
Boy n Baby

Michele said...

It's been so cold here I need a big cozy bed too. You look so cute with those sleepy eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I made a cute virtual pet site and I'd like you to check it out and maybe adopt one of the virtual pets and put it on your blog. The link is below.

http://shuffyipod.googlepages.com/petpuddings