Thursday, February 01, 2007

Little Pretzel

Hello guys! How are you? I’m doing just fine… a little sleepy… And this human of mine is taking pictures of me… Plzzzz go away human! Thank you everyone for your advices about food and me being puffy! These days my humans gave me big doggy food and they saw a little difference… I don’t look so puffy anymore… I’m still having a meal of puppy food everyday and my calcium dose. I’m still a baby, no? :)

My favorite activity...
Little Pretzel... almost
See what you did??? You woke me up!

8 comments:

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awwww I think that is a reportable offence to be woken up by your hoooman taking pictures. Great picture that last one.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

L said...

I just took Winston to the vet a few days ago and she said that since he's 8 months he's almost done growing, so he can switch to adult food! She also told me that adult food would indeed help him slim down. My pug is puffy too!

Michele said...

Ronin, you are adorable. You and Mia share the same favorite activity.

Suki & Joey said...

Of course you're still a baby, Ronin. A big one :)

Winston said...

Hey Ronin,
Wow!!! You really are getting "puffy."

The Grand Duke

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, we don't think you're "puffy". There is just more of you to love!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Kritter is getting puffy from eating all the puppy food. Our vet says it's fine for him to eat it because it's more important for the babies to get the baby food than Kritter to get the adult food.
We think you look wonderful!

Myeo said...

We sure know that it is not a good felling to be waken up from our beautiful sleep. Cant these hoomans understand?

Love
Boy n Baby