Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Caught on Tape - The Feline in Ron


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Finally I was caught on tape doing my weird thing! It’s something I did since I was a puppy, but my humans couldn’t record, although they seem to have a camera stuck to their hands. I do it when I do something bad, or when I like to play with the humans… today I was very playful and the human took the camera and recorded my play… at one moment I had the brilliant idea to do my “feline” thing… My human almost burst into laughs but it was a very serious business… the human was saying… “Come! Comeee heeereeee!” :P The humans are so funny!

11 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey I bet you could walk a tightrope with that amazing paw control!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That's funny Ronin! I do the same thing when the People are trying to lock me in my room. They tell me to go to my room, and I walk really really slowly just like that!

Suki & Joey said...

Oh, Ronin, that's hilarious! So does that mean you're part CAT?!? Hahahaha!

It sounded like your hooman (your mommy, I'm guessing) was saying "vino" which means "wine" in Spanish (& Italian, too, I think), but in Romanian that means "come here"? Cool!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Baily said...

hehehe thats too cute

~baily

Ronin_The_Pug said...

I'm weird I told you! Hey Suki, the voice belongs to the human with the computer; "vino" means come and "aici" means here... They call the "wine"... "vin".
Hey Norman! I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this!
Hihihi!! Buster you always have a wild imagination!
Hugs Baily!

Myeo said...

wahahahaha.. Ronin, you are so hilarious. We were rolling on the floor laughing out loud. Where did you learn that? But smart of you to pick up something like that. We think you are cut out to be an actor.

Love
Boy n Baby

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ronin,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the DogsWithBlogs Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

you do look like a kitty Ronin - who taught you that?

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey Opy!!! I had no idea I was nominated! Cool! Thank you Buster for the nomination!!! Cooooooooool!

The Brat Pack said...

You look just like a cat when you do that!!! Hilarious!!!

The Brat Pack

Jan said...

Ronin, where did you learn that from? Lion's tip toe...
I'll need to learn that one! Sachi.