Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pig's Ear....

Hello everydoggy! How are you? I’m sleepy! Kara was right! I started to cuddle! It was just a matter of time! I grew up! Now I love to sleep between pillows... I’m just a spoiled little guy. Yesterday the human with the computer left me home alone… I was a good pooch… I devoured a pig ear… very good! Actually in the process of chewing I had a revelation! This is not real pig ear! I’ve been tricked! It was made of veggies in a shape of a pig ear! What’s wrong with these people I ask again!? To make a pig ear, to call it a pig ear and the pig ear is not a pig ear… I suspect that my humans knew about it and didn’t tell me. When the human came back, I got a new rawhide bone… they are my favorites! My humans say that when I chew a rawhide bone I look like hypnotized… Maybe… And I got a new cotton rope! So, I bragged… How have you all been? Puggy kisses!

6 comments:

Myeo said...

What! Vegetarian Pig's Ear.. That is 'cheating'. But glad that you got the rawhide and cotton rope:)

Btw Ronin, are you with 'Dogs with Blogs'? And if you are, dint you register your barkday with them? We found out (from the banner on your blog) that you are turning 1 real soon. Could you email our Mama at masyeo@gmail.com your address please?

Love
Boy n Baby

Michelle said...

Even though the so called "pig ear" was a fake, it sounds like you enjoyed it since you devoured it. What a lucky guy, pig ear, new rawhide and a new rope all in one day!

The Brat Pack said...

That's just the cutest pic of you ever!!!

A pig ear made of veggies? Blech!!!

The Brat Pack

L said...

They make veggie pig ears?! Crazy.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Pig ears aren't really pig ears? The shame!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Yay! We're glad you became a cuddler! I knew it would happen!