Sunday, April 01, 2007

Countryside

Hello!!! I have photos from the countryside! I had no luck with the weather because it was rainy. But it stopped for a couple of hours so I could run around the yard. It was also a little cold so I had to wear my hoodie. But I liked to run! Grandma’s doggies didn’t like me so much… The Caucasian Shepard barked at me… I don’t know why; the other one (a Shepard mix) was a little afraid of me… but he tried to interact a little bit with me. Of course my humans were overprotective… they said that before we could play we had to get use with each other… But we didn’t have time… we left grandma’s house in the evening. But we will go again for Easter! :P
Here are some photos with the Amazing Me… The last one was on the way home… I was so tired!
In the next posts I’ll tell you about Romanian’s traditions for Easter (of course if you are interested). Puggy kisses!


7 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Looks like you had fun at grrramma's! My grrramma lives in a condo so I only get to run around inside. Her carpet has excellent traction for tight circles tho!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Suki & Joey said...

I love that hoodie, Ronin! So cute. You look exhausted in that last pic :)

A Caucasian shepard?! LOL! What the heck is that? Is that the politically-correct term for a German Shepard? I love it!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey Suki!!! Look at this page!
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/caucasianowtcharka.htm
The Caucasian it's a very big dogggy!!!!

Myeo said...

Cool Jacket you got there.

Love
Boy n Baby

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That hoodie is way cool!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey that dog has a bigger head than Wally!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

You look very stylish in that hoodie Ronin!