Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My First Easter!

Hello!!!! How was your Easter, guys? I hope it was fun! Did the Easter Bunny come? He came to me!!! Oh, he did! He did!!!! He came on Saturday because it was my birthday too! I turned 10 months! Almost a big puggy!!! Look what I got!!! A stuffed dog that “honcs – honcs” when I bite it! It sounds exactly like me! Honc – Honc! This was from the Easter Bunny! And for my birthday I got 2 rawhide bones! I love them!
On Saturday my humans prepared the delicious food for Easter… oh… that smell… lamb steak, roast beef, chicken… Yummmiiiieeee! Boiled and painted eggs (I told you about them), a nice cake called “cozonac” and another one specially baked for Easter “Pasca” that contains sweet cheese, raisins, rum… Of course I was not allowed to taste it, but it smelled good.
We went to the countryside again… finally I was lucky! The weather was so nice! Sunny! I talked a little bit with one of grandma’s dogs… He is Teo. Very funny guy! I couldn’t talk to the Caucasian one because she was very determined to bark at me. The humans prepared a barbecue… I got chicken! Oh yes I did, I did!
When we came back home I had to take a bath… Of course I enjoyed it very much, but I can’t say the same thing about the dryer thing… But the human said it was necessary to be dried… so I was a good pooch!
Now tell me all about your Easter!

I love thiiiiisss!!! Oh is so gooooood!This is for me? Are you sure?Hahahahaaha!!! Nice sound Buddy!Look at these eggs! They look so... yumie!I'm gonna get you!What? What's that? Did you hear something?Hey! What's up? Don't you want to talk to me?
A song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxyOTV4iJHo

5 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great gifts! So glad you had a good time!

Suki & Joey said...

Cool pics, Ronin! I like the picture of you running the best :)

Will you post some pics of your hometown one day? I would love to see what Bucharest looks like from your point of view :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Oh what a pretty day for a puggy to be outside!

Myeo said...

Barbeque Chicken! You are so lucky.

Love
Boy n Baby

Michele said...

Wow, you had a great Easter and 10 month Birthday. The weather looks so nice. I really enjoyed this post. Thanks for sharing.