Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Teddy Bear

This post is dedicated to Teddy… my lovely bear… he isn’t so lovely anymore (although one human tried to wash it) because of my “tender” love. Teddy has a really nice story… and here it is.
The human with the computer bought the Teddy before I came to live here; Teddy was a gift in a package from “Cocolino” (I’m allowed to say the brand?)… When I came in my new house I was so little that the humans thought I was missing my puggy mommy… so they gave me the Teddy to sleep with… He was way bigger than me… :) Now I’m bigger. But I still love Teddy, though I bite him really hard sometimes… so sorry Teddy! And this is the short story of my Teddy… do you have a Teddy?
Because a lot of you asked about my weird walk I can tell that no one thought me that… I’m just plain weird… I don’t know why I do that thing but it is a way to make my humans laugh… I started it really young… it just came to me. I’m so talented… and so modest… :P
[Ronin’s human with the computer note: I kept another Teddy hidden in case Ronin “loves” his Teddy bear too much and tears it into little Teddy parts.]

14 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I have a Hootie Owl that I love too Ronin. Actually, I have two of them. One of them I keep nice and relatively clean, and the other one I chew to pieces!

Asta said...

Hi Ronin,
It's good to hear from you! I think your Teddy is very nice, it's lovely to have a yummy smelling friend to chew and cuddle, it's such a good feeling.
Dont feel bad,not all doggies like to play, my sister(who is now in heaven) used to like people much more than other doggies, and never went to the doggie park..so just enjoy your Teddy and your hoomans,
many kisses Asta

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Ronin...
I have a teddy too except it is a gorilla I call Monkey. I've ripped the stuffy-stuff out of most of my other toys except Monkey. I just love Monkey. He even talks too...he makes monkey noises.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

PS - your human with the computer is really smart to have a 'back-up' teddy

L said...

Winston has an uglydoll named babo, and Zelda has a bright pink hippo that she loves LITERALLY to pieces. I have to replace hippo every few weeks...

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Ronin,
I used to sleep with a stuffed cat with a hot water bottle inside it when I was little. I don't think your bear would last very long around me now. xxx Asta

Suki & Joey said...

YES! Teddies rock! I have a red one that I love. Aren't stuffy toys the best? I would much rather play with soft toys than hard rubber ones.

I don't think you're weird for walking like that. I think you're super smart! And cute...uh, I mean, handsome :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I have had stuffies I have loved and savored. But somehow they all end up in pieces - sometimes it just takes longer.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

You and teddy look so cuddly together!

Scruffy said...

You're so lucky. I don't have a Teddy. I shall put on a sad face and ask my Mummy to get me one.

The Mighty Scruff

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Ronin,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of friends here. We are a very friendly bunch :-)

Love
Opy

The Brat Pack said...

Your Teddy looks like a good time! That last pic of you - you look SO innocent!!

The Brat Pack

Duke and Gidget said...

That Teddy sure looks like a cool toy Ronin. None of our toys last more than a few weeks because Duke tries to eat them.

Myeo said...

You are weird in a normal way. We think all pups have weird and that makes us special. But we, including our Hoomans really love your cat-walk.

Love
Boy n Baby

Michele said...

Mom has a brand new teddy that I'm keeping my eye on. When it get's close enough I bet it will be mine. But I do have lots of toys and I got a new stuffed bird that's egg shaped. It has long legs so it's fun to play with.