Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Photo Contest and a Bee

Hellooo!! How are you all? I’m recuperating my strength after the long Easter weekend. So I’m taking my new Buddy “honc-honc” and I’m trying to take a nap… But an annoying thing with wings is buzzing at my ear… oh is a bee my human says… Don’t play with it… OK.... but it doesn’t look dangerous; are you sure, human, I can’t bite it? Noooo?!
Oh I almost forgot! My human post a picture of mine on the Django’ (cool pug) Pug Forum at
http://www.pugs.nl/forums/viewtopic.php?t=255 so you can (plzzz) vote for me… if you want to, of course… :)
Puggy pug kisses!

5 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I bit a bee once. Once. I will never do that again!

Myeo said...

That is a nice buddy you got there.. but we cant see it properly. What is it actually? is it a pup?

Love
Boy n Baby

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, of course we'll vote for you. Who could resist that little Pug Mug of yours?

Suki & Joey said...

Ooooohhh...bees sounds scary! I have never met one before, but I can tell you to stay away from fire ants! Do you have those in Romania?

Puggy kisses
Suki

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey guys! Oh Norman, is good to know that I should not ever, ever bit a bee...
Baby and Boy, the Buddy it's a stuff puppy... It is very funny.
Thank you Duke and Gidget!!!!
Hi Suki! I've seen what that fire and did to you! Poor baby! We don't have fire ants here... we have just the regular ants... they are not very cool either.