Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bad Habits 2 (The Sequel)

Well I have another bad habit; but the human with the computer says it’s not entirely my fault. I like to beg when my humans eat at the table… oh and I beg, oh yes I do! I try everything; from jumping on my humans legs with the puppy look, trying the “Puss in Boots” look (if you saw Shrek 2, you know what I’m talking about), a little whining… The human with the computer says it’s because I always manage to get a little something: a carrot, salad… Maybe… but I love when I get a treat from the humans table… and I always come back for more… it’s a vicious circle… whatever that means.

7 comments:

umekotyan said...

When the meal table exists to climb it, I feel Ronin.
It is different for the person. :)
hahaha

from loved ume tyan

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Ronin...
I try and beg every now and then, but I never get anything. My mom is mean like that.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

PS - Congrats of the nomination...I need to go vote for you!

Anonymous said...

I thought begging & using 'the Puss in boots' wasn't a bad habit...

Oh, and you've been upside-down-tagged :)

Myeo said...

That is not a bad habit. Who told you that? Asking for FOOD is our right..hehe

Love
Boy n Baby

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Ronin, My special trick is to just jump on the table when they aren't looking and take what I want. I missed seeing you at the Pawty. xxx Asta

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, we never get anything when we beg either. Life is so unfair. We think we should be able to sit at the table and eat with the humans!

Suki & Joey said...

Ha! I beg, too! Especially with the little kids cuz they usually give me somethin'.

Is that a TURTLE I see? How cool! Do you get to play with it? Heehee!

Puggy kisses
Suki