Friday, May 11, 2007

GIFTS! Gifts! From BOY & BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, oh boy!!! Look what I got from BOY n BABY for my first Barkday!!!! The human with the computer gave me the package now because I was veryyyy curious to see what I got!!! The people from the post office were very amused because I’ve got a present just for me all the way from Singapore! They wanted to make sure I’m a doggy and not a firm! Hahahahaha!!! Luckily my human with the computer had my Veterinary Certificate!
Thank you Boy and Baby and of course Boy and Baby’s Humans!!!!
Let me tell you all what I got! A Twin Pull toy!!! That is so awesome!!! I carry it all around! It has bells!!! It’s so funny! A package of Burb! – chloro-oral bones (I can’t wait to have one after lunch) and a Barkday card!!!!
Kisses Boy and Baby!!!!

What is this??? For me??? Just for me??? From over seas???

How can I see what is in there???

I like the package! Let me rip it!
I think I'm getting something... I don't need help!
Almost there! Hm... I think I need some help..OK! You opened it, now give it to me!
Yey! Let me see now!
Don't touch it!
Bingooooooooo!!!!!!! Biscuits!
Oh! A toy!!!!!!!! Look at that, human!!!
Na, na, na, na, na!!!! You don't have what I have!!
Yes! It's so cool my new toy! From Boy & Baby!
Look! Look! I've got a card too!!!
It's mine!
No, I don't want to share it with you!
Perfect!

12 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great presents Ronin!

Myeo said...

We are so glad that you like the toy.

What do you mean that your local pet store dont have these things? Oh no, That is so sad.

Love
Boy n Baby

umekotyan said...

A new toy is the enjoyment.
It is a mass of the expectation. :)

from loved ume tyan

The Brat Pack said...

What an awesome package!!! Happy Barkday!!

The Brat Pack

Suki & Joey said...

I love your new header, Ronin, and the moosic is nice, too :)

How nice of Boy and Baby to send you a pressie! They sure do send out a lot of pressies, don't they?

Puggy kisses
Suki

Boo Casanova said...

oh, boy n baby sure the bestest friend around the blogging world. they got me gifts too!

wet wet licks

Boo

L said...

Aww, that was a great post, Ronin! I like that you tried to help with the packages!

Ruby Bleu said...

What nice prezzies Ronin!!!! happy barkday!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Michele said...

What a nice gift. Your birthday is getting close. I guess your humans are planning a great party in your honour. I love the musical touch on you blog. It's so much fun. I really enjoy visiting here.

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Ronin! I hope you enjoy your toys! xxx Asta

Snowball said...

Happy Barkday Ronin.

Scruffy said...

Hi Ronin

A bit late but ..... HAPPY BARKDAY!
Hope you enjoyed your special day.

The Mighty Scruff