Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Trouble, Trouble!

Hey guys! Sorry for the long time no bloggy! I had a few days of being a naughty boy; let me tell you! I started to pee everywhere… especially in beds. And you know I love to sleep in bed. So firstly I was grounded for 2 nights; I was not allowed to sleep in any bed; I whined, I begged, I implored that I will never do it again, but my humans said NO! So I had to sleep in my crib. Secondly, I was not allowed to post anything on my blog! The video with the Alien was just an exception. The humans searched the internet to find out what happened to me, why this sudden change… because I always used my potty for No1 and No 2; they found out that I have the “symptoms” of any male dog reaching a critical age… almost 1 year. I’m becoming a young doggy so I have to mark my territory. I “managed” to wee-wee in beds a few times… the human with the computer applied the tactic of telling what a naughty boy I am and after that nothing… all day! No play, no cuddle… After almost a week of pee mania I started again to use my potty! Oh and you should have seen my humans: BRAVO, what a smart boy… Now every time I use my potty I let them know… I’m having so much fun seeing them making so much fuss for a pee-pee.
Kisses everyone and everydoggy!

13 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

ronin, you mean when we reach 1 year old we tend to pee pee and mark our territory anywhere? i'm 1 year and 3 months old. i should warn mom i might have similar symptom! hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Goofy said...

Hey Ronin, You are brave enough ( and naughty) to make the fuss for your hooman..For the time being, I still don't dare to make a fuss, Coz I've tried b4, and in the end I got a good whack on my butt!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Ronin, I hope youre not in too much trouble for the pee pee incident


~ girl girl

Suki & Joey said...

You're almost 1, Ronin, YAY! Yes, growing up can be difficult, but I'm glad you got it all figured out ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

umekotyan said...

As for me, ronin looks forward to the notice of the scene where the trouble is held in blog. It is enough. :)

from loved ume tyan

Asta said...

Ronin, Do you have to mark every thing you see when you're a boy doggy? That must be hard, cause hoomans probably don't approve at all...but it sounds like you figured out hoe to get maximum praise,,you're getting to be a clever big boy
kisses

Duke and Gidget said...

Oh Ronin, your becoming such a man!
It sure can be fun watching the humans get all excited when we pee outdoors!

Lizzy said...

You're almost 1? Wow, now I feel old! I'm almost 6, believe it or not.

Well I hope you won't get into anymore trouble!

Sparky

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Aww Sorry Ronin, Willow knows how it is...she has potty issues too..... I tell her that she is worth the picking up and cleaning up after. she makes up for it in her cutness and her Love..

Myeo said...

We think it is just a phase.. Dont worry okay.

Love
Boy n Baby

Ferndoggle said...

Oh No! You're in jail too??? I've been pooping on Mom's floor & she said "Back in the slammer...just like Paris Hilton". No fun.

Way to go figuring out it's better to potty where you're supposed to. I'm getting there.

Lola

Michelle said...

Oh Ronin! What a naughy boy. I guess you are going to have to choose: sleep in the bed and pee outside, or sleep in the crib. I think the bed is much more comfy so you are going to have to learn to be a good boy.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

You have them trained Ronin!