Saturday, May 26, 2007

I’ve been tagged by Pearly!!!

First of all the rules! Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs/other cuties that are tagged need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs/other cuties to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a message that they have been tagged and to read your blog!!!
Here I go!
1.I simply love to chase my humans’ feet around the house and bite their toes.
2.I am a real beggar! I always manage to get something from the humans’ meals.
3.I hate to have my nails clipped and my ears cleaned.
4.I loveeeee to kiss everyone; my humans, their friends… everyone!
5.I think I would be an excellent CAT… see the video: http://roninthepug.blogspot.com/2007/04/caught-on-tape-feline-in-ron.html
6.I love to sleep in beds… It’s a fact! When I was grounded I thought that the world ended if I couldn’t cuddle in bed.
7.I snore! A lot! You can even here from other parts of the house.
This is it! Bow I have to tag somedoggies! They are: Duke & Gidget; Suki; Zelda & Winston; Mia; Girl Girl (she is not a doggy but she is so cute!); Goofy; and Chilli!!!

7 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

ronin,

oh, i like nipping my hooman's feet too while we play. they hated it coz they complain i'm hurting them. well, that's the fun rite?

btw ronin, do u need help to upload your video? earlier i have written a guide on how to upload. you can see it here.

wet wet licks

Boo

Jessica said...

Nail trimming is the worst, we agree. It takes 2 to hold us down for that.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Janie said...

I like toesies to!

Janie T.P.

Myeo said...

We knew about the 'cat' thing and we thought it is really cute.

Love
Boy n Baby

Michele said...

Thanks for the tag, I'm working on it. I like toes too but only to lick them especialy fresh out of the shower toes.

Scruffy said...

You are lucky. When I beg I have to make sure my Dad is not around. Otherwise Mum won't give me anything. Big Daddy doesn't allow it.

The Mighty Scruff

Amber-Mae said...

hey Ronin, we sure have three things in common... I hate nail clipping, I'm a big fat beggar & usually I get what I want when I beg & I snore a lot when I'm in a deep sleep.

Will visit your bloggy often! See ya around!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer