Thursday, May 10, 2007

I’m So Crazy About… FOOD

Yes I’m crazy about food… any food… it doesn’t matter… I have to try everything! Of course I don’t always get everything… I mean… almost never… I hear everyday: “It’s not good for you boy!” Ya’ right! And they expect me to believe that! I tell you doggies that it’s a plot; they don’t want to share their food with us! I like my food of course, but I have the right to taste human’s food, don’t I? The human says that if I stop right now, they will prepare chicken just for me! See yaaaa!

[Ronin’s human with the computer note: Usually Ronin gets to taste everything because he makes such a big circus around the table; but don’t give in because once they get a little bite from your food they always come back for more]

Ha? What are you doing human??? Still trying to convince the people? Go and make chicken! Before I get cranky! GO!
PS: Suki and Lmizzle gave the human an idea about the header… what do you think about my new header?

9 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

ronin, sorry but i have to agree. the day i arrive at my house, mom been feeding me kibbles. then suddenly one day she decided to let me taste some chicken. the next day, i refuse to eat my kibbles coz i'm dreaming about the yummy chicken. it lasted for like a whole month. finally mom had to starve me for 3 days and i get back to my usual eating habit. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Punchbugpug said...

Oh Ronin, you puggies love that human food and LOVE to beg at the table. It is hard to resist those cute puggie faces!

The banner if funny! How come I can't remember your previous one???? Mine is BORING, but I'm not sure how to make changes! LOL

umekotyan said...

Do not spoil the right to eat food.
It is necessary to exercise a lot of obligations. :)
hahaha

from loved ume tyan

Baily said...

did somebody say human food? where, what and how much can i have?!!!!

mommy is one of the humans who give in if you just make a huge enough fuss. trying to be cute is always really helpful too.
we love your new header btw!

nose licks
baily

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

You get to sit at the table? Wow! You are the man Ronin!

Asta said...

Hi Ronin, I hear that stuff about it's baaaad for you all the time too...my Mummy has allowed me to share her morning toast or roll, if I sit very quietly and don't push, but all other times it's just kibble...unless I'm sick, then she cooks me special chicken and rice or adds pumpkin to my kibble...maybe I'll pretend to be sick more, hmmmm. I heard that my sister Nora
(who is now in heaven) used to sit at the dinner table like a guest at parties, she ate corn on the cob, chinese food with chopsticks, all the hungarian food my Mummy cooks, pizza, etc., but I think I have to be older and learn to behave very very well before my parents let me taste eerything....the secret is to pretend to be patient
glad you like my smily face picture..I'm a happy girl..kisses

Michele said...

Great new header.

I'm not allowed the human food either. I don't really know what I'm missing. I don't beg either. My humans think they are lucky but it's actualy because I'm too lazy. I'll just clean up the floor when they are all finished. Now and then I get some scrambled eggs in my own bowl without even begging.

Duke and Gidget said...

We agree with Norman, you are definitely the man Ronin. Could you please tell us how on earth you got your humans to let you sit at the table? We've been trying that for years and we have had no luck at all!

Myeo said...

Dont be envious but we get to eat almost anything too but in moderation. But maybe because we are so greedy, we still eat kibbles. only that we are more choosy about treats.

Love
Boy n Baby