Friday, September 22, 2006

Chilly weather


Today was the first real autumn day… a lot of rain and I was very sleepy… And cold! So I decided to take measures… I climbed into the bed and I found my lost friend – the big doll – to comfort me. :) It was nice of her to let me cuddle. After lunch my human grandma came and played with me a LOT! I like to play with her because she lets me do anything… even to lick her spectacles. Finally my tail is doing fine :). It is curled and cute. One of my humans put some medicine on my tail and after I felt a lot better. I decided not to jump so much because I can hurt myself. Sometimes when I play I forget I’m only 3 months… so I play a little rough. But everyone knew about my tail and they called to see if I’m ok… Humans are funny!
See’yaaaaaaa!!!

4 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

You sure look warm and comfy in your bed. We think all pugs should be warm and comfy all the time!
Glad to hear your tail is doing better. Just remember you can't take it too easy when you play. You are a pug after all :)

Ziz said...

how cute!! My pug stewie is only 3 days younger than Ronin! :)

Anonymous said...

Rainin here all of the time too. Makes you just want to curl up with a pug and comforter and stay there endlessly.

Take care of that tail, Bandit had a serious injury to his spine/tail but fortunately recovered. I cried like a baby about it the whole time.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh I know Paula... I was so upset... My dad put some medicine on Ronin's tail... a cream... and after 2 days his tail was curly again. Hope that little Bandit is ok. We still have no idea how Ron got hit at his tail.Kisses! Addy & Ronin