Friday, September 29, 2006

The Pickles

Hello everybody! Here autumn came and stayed. It’s a little cold outside and still cloudy and rainy. I’m not bothered because I’m very good inside and spoiled by my humans. This couple of days my humans “put the pickles”… it’s a really nice tradition here: everyone prepares for the holidays in advanced; so they prepare the pickles: bell peppers, carrots, cauliflower, tomatoes (still green), cucumbers, everything with a lot of spices and all is put in large jars witch are opened for holiday feasts. In the process I got bell pepper and carrot! Oh yes I did! Yamiiiii!!! After I spoiled my appetite I decided to save some for later so I tried to bury some in a flower pot… Oh my humans were not very happy! Because the flower pot was inside the house… and I spread dirt everywhere. After awhile I got tired; my human noticed that I was sleepy so came with my little mattress in the kitchen because I was still very curious about everything. Last night my humans decided to see “Sleepy Hollow”… they said is a movie in the spirit of Halloween… although is still a month till then. But it was fun because I barked at all the noises and screams from the movie. Lots of kisses!! See’ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL........Bandit and Paisley do not like to miss a thing either. Not sure they would lay on their beds though and watch......they are right up my legs hoping for something to fall down.

I got the barking duo over here when the tv noises come on. You should hear them when this Richard Simmons commercial comes on, one of these time I am going to tape it. Deafening!

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, we love veggies too! Not as much as pupperoni's, but they are still yummy. And we also LOVE to bark at the TV. Especially when there are doggies or horses on. We bet there was lots of horses in Sleepy Hollow.
~Pug Hugs~