Monday, September 25, 2006

My Nails


Oh my God, I was so tired this weekend… It rained so much and it was cloudy… so I was very sleepy. Of course I didn’t sleep ALL the time; I’m no angel! I jumped and I ran in everyone’s feet. I barked… and my bark sounds more mature (!?) every day. My parents tried to cut my nails… but I’m not stupid; I didn’t let them! If they cut my nails how can I scratch everything? They are funny when they try to cut my nails when I sleep… but my senses are very sharp :) so there is no chance!!!

See' yaaaaaaa guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bandit especially is the same way. I just can't hold him to get it done right, off to the groomers or vets. Once I drew blood and don't try any more. I felt so guilty.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Yes we did the same! When we saw the blood we decided to go to vet. We had another dog till last year... a Boxer named Tequila... he was very nice when it came to cutting nails...