Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Naughty Boy


Hello again! My humans are wondering why I like water so much… It’s true… I’m fascinated with it… I love to jump in a splash of water. I’m a funny puppy! Oh, yes I am! It is odd because I’ve started to be a little chill… the weather changed; they blame this on autumn; but it’s ok because I can sleep in the bed covered with a blanket; another reason for me to be spoiled. My humans discovered a lot of things I like to hide in my little play house; I don’t know why they were upset… Sunday I took a thing they call “Barbie Doll”… I wasn’t interested with the doll but her shoes! Oh yesss! And I hid one of them… The humans were scared that I swallowed the little shoe; finally they found the shoe hidden and they calmed down. They took the shoe and the doll; no problem I’ll get my paws on her!!! The revenge is mine! :P

See'Yaaaaa!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bandit is such a priss and stays away from it. Paisley loves the water in any form, mud to for that matter. LOL.....we have the same chicken.

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, we are wondering why you like water so much too! We are scared of water. We just want to stay dry and lounge on the couch. You are a very brave little pug!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

I am a funny little puppy… I read that pugs do not like water so much… but I'm always looking for water to jump with my feet in…