Friday, September 15, 2006

Teddy and Me


Yesterday I found a new enemy! Yes I did!!! He is brown and I really want to bite him! He was nagging me and I decided to put him where he belongs. I carried him into the hall and there we began the fight; it’s true that he was bigger but I was brave! Of course the humans thought that it was funny and they took pictures; but I was serious! It was WAR! The brown thing they call a Teddy Bear, I call him my ENEMY! In the end one of my humans took the “Teddy” from me… and put it somewhere out of my reach. But I’m gone get that brown thing and tear it into little pieces. I told you that I’m a little warrior but do not make the wrong impression! I’m a very cute puppy, who loves to cuddle, but I want to bite that brown “Teddy”! Oh, yes I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Bandit's war buddy turned into the love of his life, Mr. Bunny. And he became the object of his affections too....LOL. I laughed so hard! My little guy getting in on with an stuffed animal.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Loooooooool!!! That is very funny! :)We will see what "Teddy" will become...