Thursday, September 21, 2006

A New Friend


Hello!!! Today I would like you to meet my new friend! Her name is Peggy, she is a Pekinese and she is 3 months. She is veeeeeeery playful (like me). She loves to cuddle and to give lots of kisses! She looks like a little doll, doesn’t she?? Her human parents spoil her a lot (we know another doggy dog who is very spoiled… yessss that’s me!). Oh and she simply loves carrots! Yes she does!!!
I had a few bad days… it seems I hurt my tail… my humans are so worry… I was keeping my tail down… Today I started to hold it like it should be… Hope that the pain will go away.
Kisses to all and pay attention to your tails when you jump around!

4 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, sorry to hear about your tail, we hope you are feeling better.
~Pug hugs~

P.S. Your new friend Peggy looks like a sweetie!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Yes my friends! Today I'm feeling a lot better! My tail looks ok now... I don't remember when I hurt it, I should be more careful...

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, Ronin's got a girlfriend! She is a cutie patooties and enough to make your tail curl back.

Did you kiss her yet Ronin?

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hihihi!!! Not yet!!! I'm very shy :) when it comes to girls.