Sunday, October 01, 2006

Doggy Harness


Hello, hello! This weekend I was a good boy so I got a new doggy door just for me. Oh yes I did, I did! My humans said that the old doggy door was too small for me! I grew up! And I’m still growing! Oh yes I am! So the new doggy door is perfect because is bigger and I can jump through it all the time… I’m practicing to become a master of doggy door jump! :P
One of my humans was preparing something that I love very much: chicken! Oh I simply adore chicken… I would do anything for it… so I jumped and jumped around my human… I got a good carrot which I devoured immediately. So I started to jump again for the chicken… but my human said “Stay calm! When it will be ready you will be the first who tastes it!” Hmmmm… waiting is not one of my qualities…
Oh and I got also a new “doggy harness”… it’s blueee!! Oh yes it is! Because I’m a boy! :)
At first I didn’t like it… I scratched myself and I scratched… but finally after everyone said what a handsome boy I was I accepted the blue thing around me. My humans said that I’ll look dashing when we’ll go to the park!
Kisses everyone!!!

2 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, we think that waiting is not one of any Pugs best qualities. When we want something we want it right NOW!
We also think you look very handsome in your new harness.

~Pug Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Wowza Ronin.....blue is your color despite being a boy. I can see you waiting for that chicken also, Bandit and Paisley do the same thing. I would love to put in a doggy door, unfortunately we have a screen door in front of the one we would need to. Definitely makes life learning to go out potty much easier.