Friday, October 06, 2006

Changes

Hello! This post can be an update to the one I wrote (!?) yesterday… it’s about me growing (up) and the changes I’ve been through. In just a month my little body has changed… I don’t have that puppy look and I look more and more like a grown puggy! I said I look not I feel! :)
My tail is much curlier than a few weeks ago; now it shows my humans when I’m happy, when I’m feeling blue, when I’m very excited about something or when I’m curious. When I was very, very small my little tail had no reaction to anything; my humans asked the vet if I ever, ever would use it! :P Funny!!!! Now I use my tail a lot and my humans understand me… it’s weird that we don’t talk the same language but they seem to understand when I try to tell them to do a thing or two for me.
Also my little ears look different! Very different… when I got to my new home my ears looked like the ones of a teddy bear… after a while they’ve grown… and now, just in a week they changed again! At first my right ear looked like folded… and after three days the left one made the same fold… Of course my humans got scared when they saw my right ear different from the left one… so they surfed the internet: and BINGO! They found out that the little pug ears transform like that from flying ears to the ones with a fold. Weird, ha?
I think that very soon my baby teeth will start to fall down… because of the pain I’m very upset and nervous sometimes; one of my humans bought a cream for human babies used to calm down the pain when the new teeth appear.
My character has changed too! As a baby I was very calm… maybe because I was coughing all the time and I couldn’t do anything right. But now I’m very determined when I decide to so something (good or bad); let me give you an example! Yesterday afternoon one of my humans repaired something… I tried to sneak behind him to steal a tool… but my human has sharp senses too (like me) and he saw me! And said “go away!”… You think I did go away?? Noooo I didn’t!!! I pretended to play with my chicken toy and I managed to get close to the tools…and finally put my paw on one! Now you see how determined I am? :)
My fur color changed from dark to fawn and my pink belly is now very…”tanned”.
We will see in the next months what changes will appear… I can’t wait!
Pug kisses everybody!



(my new ears)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ronin you little warrior are becoming quite the handsome young pug. Comparing your now pic with the one up in the right corner of your blog.....wow, time is passing to fast.

With Bandit I didn't find one tooth, with Paisley I have about 4 saved.