Sunday, October 08, 2006

The meat balls

Hello!!! Happy birthday to me!!! Yesterday I turned 4 months! Can you believe it? I got new toys! A rubber ducky from my human grandma and a stuffed bunny from my humans! I love it! I carry the bunny everywhere I go. Oh yes I do, I do!
Today one of my humans made meat balls! They smell so good! But my human said that I’m not allowed to eat meat balls… Oh how upset I was! I was hearing the meat balls in the frying pan and I couldn’t put my paw on them! I waited and waited until I got very sleepy… so I took my bunny and fall asleep in the kitchen dreaming about the meat balls… Oh well, I said to myself… if they don’t share the meat balls, I’m not sharing my bone biscuits with anyone!
Pug Kisses everyone!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Winston said...

Happy Birthday Ronin!! You are exactly one month older than me! Isn't being a pug puppy great?! Have fun with your new toys :)

Duke and Gidget said...

Happy Birthday Ronin! You sure are growing up fast! We think a growing Pug like you should have at least gotten one meatball!

Anonymous said...

Well, they could of at least given you a bite. How did you sleep through that cooking Ronin? I can hear it and smell it here.

Happy Birthday Little Warrior!