Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sleepy Ronin and His Toys

Oh man! I can’t do anything without one of you following me?! I’m so sleepy right now and you are making fun of me! Go away! So what I’m on your pillow? It’s really comfy. Why do you think I’m seating on it? And let my little chewed shoe alone (what’s left of it)… Every time I want to spend a little quality time with myself, one of you shows up and nags me. Ooooh you think if I sleep now I won’t be sleepy tonight! Yes you are right! I’m preparing to jump, bark and play! Love my job! :)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Oh I almost forgot! I want you to meet my TOYS! Yeees! Love my toys! I don’t like playing alone so I carry my toys where my humans are and I challenge them in a little play. Finally they have to surrender; I am a warrior so I’m prepared for everything! My favorites toys are: the chicken (he is my first enemy – my humans bought him a few days after my arrival in the new home), the little green horse (actually, we didn’t establish if he is a horse or a camel), the rubber hedgehog (he is funny because he makes lots of noises), the pink-green bunny witch I got for my birthday (his legs are squeaking) – the other bunny in the picture was not mine but I got him and bite off his nose – of course I love the ball, the string, the dog, the rubber ducky… Hm… wonder what I’m gone get for Christmas?! See’yaaa!!!

No comments: