Friday, October 20, 2006

All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!

Well guys I lost my two front teeth and I really, really need them… I look so weird without my little teeth… and I can’t bite anything right. My humans tried to find my baby teeth… but I think I swallowed them… Hope that my new ones will last longer. Yesterday one of my humans put me on a chair at the table… of course I was very curios if I could find something to eat so I tried to climb on it… But I didn’t find a thing for me… maybe next time.



Today I got a new mattress because the old one was too tiny… I’m a big boy now! Oh yes I am! The new mattress is very soft and big just for me!



Now because I ate and my tummy is full I need my beauty sleep. Maybe I’ll find the Tooth Fairy… Do you think she works for doggies too?? Well if you find her send her to me... I need my teeth... See yaaaaa!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Now that you have lost your 2 front teeth, you know what to request from Santa for Christmas.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Wow i bet the Pug tooth Fairy will come! I bet she will leave you some soft Pug Cookie Treats. I think Willow and Belle swallowed theirs as well...we couldn't find them either. Willow actually had one removed during her spay surgery because it was so loose the vet pulled it out and we never got it when we picked her up. I never thought to ask...How Dumb of me~

Anonymous said...

I bet you have tooth fairy dreams on that new pillow. Ronin you are growing up just to fast!