Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Sweater


Hello guys!!! Today my human grandma finished my sweater. She decided to make me one… just to see if I accept something on me except my beautiful coat (I’m so modest!). Of course I didn’t like the little sweater on me and I jumped around the house, I ran, I scratched… but finally, because grandma was so happy, I stayed like a good boy for my humans to admire me! And I posed for a few pictures! Oh and they laughed… actually I was amused too… I looked so funny like an old man… :)
I have the small impression that my funny humans are planning to dress me up for Halloween… I wonder what is their choice… Oh boy, oh boy!

4 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, you look very handsome in that sweater. We don't think you looked like an old man, but you do look like a grown up Pug! Just don't grow up too fast, your humans probably want you to stay a puppy a little while longer.

Michelle said...

Oh Ronin, your sweater is too cute! You are so lucky to have a grandma that takes the time to make a sweater for her grandpug.

Anonymous said...

Ronin, your sweater is to cute. Will keep you nice, warm and comfy. You have a wonderful Grandma for her making one especially for you.

Anonymous said...

Your sweater is so nice! Chloe, Zoey and Rosie want to tell you that dressing up is FUN!!!!

Punchbugpug