Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My bark

Today one of my humans decided to watch a horror… Of course I didn’t enjoy the screams and all the noise… Because I was sleepy. So I took some measures and I barked and I barked… :) I am so annoyed by the screams… I do not understand very much from the movies… but what I can’t really get is why they scream?! In the morning I was home alone; I was such a good pooch! When one of my humans came back I was hiding in my play house! How funny was my human! I got out and I wagged my tail and play! My human was so happy to see me jumping around! :P

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ronin you little warrior you. You have the cutest little bark. This too will grow more deep as you age.

You got Bandit and Paisley up barking just hearing you. I think your human oought to let you watch Richard Simmons for your reaction to him.....LOL. Something about his voice drives Bandit and Paisley crazy.

Anonymous said...

Ronin, you have the most adorable little bark ;-). Our Duke & Gidget get all worked up over loud movies too.

Winston said...

I don't really understand what is happening on the TV either...I like to bark like crazy whenever someone on the TV laughs. How can people be laughing and having fun if I'm not there??