Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ronin The Beggar

Hello everyone! I'm still having problems with my teeth… it seems I’m losing them all… And my gums are really painful… Poor ME!!! Because of the teeth I’m sometimes grumpy and nervous. So I try to bite my toys… to bite! With what? I look like an old man… Because of that my humans call me “Babuska”… Well on the other hand yesterday I got a T-shirt just for me!! Oh yes I did, I did!!! And is customized… it has my blog's name on it!!! My human left in the morning and a couple of hours later appeared with the T-shirt! I told you that humans are funny! My humans even said that they would attach my picture on the T-shirt… Everyone loves me! I’m so modest, you see!
In the evening one of my humans tried to eat something… but I started begging… oh and when I beg you have to do it my way! So of course after I gave some puppy look and whining I got some treats!

Some Posing! Now go away, I'm busy!
Puppy look... What can u do?
Gimmie, gimmie!!! Plz, plz, plzzzzzz!
C’mon man! Don’t u see me?
Almost there! BINGO!!!
My T-Shirt

3 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, we think your new shirt looks awesome! And we love your poor hungry puppy look. You definitely have got that down!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

wow what a cute Idea for a shirt!
Ronin...I sure hope your teeth start to feel better. What is causing this?

I hope you at least got to lick the plate after!

Anonymous said...

Ronin;

What I see here is you are getting to big to quick to be able to reach up and stretch yourself up to the table like that. Slow down little fella.

Love your shirt too!